A Manly Christmas Card.

It's time for a new challenge in The Male Room and this week the theme is CHRISTMAS. So this is the card I will be giving my other half this year - he never reads my blog so he won't be getting a sneak peek!
Here it is take a look


This card is inspired by some artwork I spyed recently at a local craft fair. The artwork in question was enamel on metal by an artist called Kevin France and both myself and Clive fell in love with it - it's very expensive however so this will have to do till we win the lottery!
I've used soooo many stamps to create this: stamps I've made myself, some Barbara Gray stamps and of course some Stampin' Up stamps. The foliage stamp at the bottom actually has a moose attached to it - I just coloured the bits I needed with a marker!
To make it a bit more Christmassy I was going to add some glitter - I didn't think my hubby would like it so I left it off - shame, I LOVE glitter!
Thanks for looking - do pop over to the blog and check out the other dt projects and I will see you soon xx

Comments

  1. Jacqueline - this is wonderful! I love the scene you've created - it does have a cool, frosty feel (I think glitter would be fine!). Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jacqueline. I like the way you've done it in 3 panels instead of just one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooww stunning scene you made
    love that big moon and that rabbit
    I never made scene for manly card you did it soo weelll
    this is gorgeous Manly card ..love this..
    I wish you like to visiting me back and see my manly card it is the one with Santa and his tree,hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the story behind it. I'm sure your hubby will love this beautiful card! It's a gorgeous snowy night scene you created. A little glitter never hurt a man :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.