A Bright and Beautiful Star Card

Who doesn't like stars at Christmas? The Bright and Beautiful stamp set has gorgeous star images and co-ordinates with the star dies too - take a look


I am also loving the Lost Lagoon blue ink from the In - Colours - it looks great with silver and is perfect for Christmas. I also used the Good Greetings set to make a word border for my card. The centre star is folded and raised up on 3D dimensionals - not good for posting I know but fine for hand delivering.
Thanks for looking xx


Comments

  1. Love your starry card Jacqueline and the colours you've used. Thank you for the lovely comment you left for my baubles flourish card. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stars are gorgeous. I like the word border. I haven't done that for a while. It looks very effective.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.