Black and White and a Splash of Red

I have been very naughty lately and have lots of new goodies including these fabulous star stamps and dies which I used for this card for Make My Monday


The Christmas sentiment is from the Endless Wishes set and I really do love the font style they have used - looks great stamped around the edge to frame the star.
The centre star is folded so that it stands up from the front of the card. I did this by folding the star so that every point was creased - in between the points also have a fold. All you do then is make sure that every crease on a point is a mountain fold and every crease in between is a valley fold. Pile up a few dimensionals in the middle so the star can't be squished. Not good for posting I know but great if it's being hand delivered.
The star stamp set is called Bright and Beautiful and is in the Holiday Mini - co-ordinating star dies can be found in the main catalogue. Email me on deezinesart@icloud.com for more information.
Thanks for looking xx


Comments

  1. Stunning! I love the bold black, white and red. I do like that star stamp, it's so beautiful. Love the way you put the text script all the way round the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous star card Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous, very complex and perfect in the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really stunning Jacqueline. Such a clever and striking design.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.