MMM - Shabby Chic

I think I'm actually going to be on time for a challenge for a change! Today at Make My Monday the lovely Suzi B would like to see SHABBY CHIC cards and projects. I'm not a huge fan of this but I must say I did have fun making this card - take a look


I've used a couple of retired items - the dress form die cut and the ribbon flowers, and the pink ribbon was some I've had in my stash for ages but the rest is Stampin' Up. Daydream Medallions, Kraft, Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzazz card stock, leaves from Kinda Eclectic and the scallops were made by stamping and punching loads of little hearts from the Kind and Cosy stamp set - they were attached using Tombow glue to the underside of the card stock.
Don't forget to pop over to the blog to take a look at all the other DT cards - there's loads more shabby-ness over there!
Bye for now x

Comments

  1. It's great to try a different style sometimes and your take on this is beautiful. I love the roses on the dress form and your scalloped trim is cleverly done/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.