MMM - Tags and Toppers

How's everyone doing this fine Bank Holiday Monday? I'm in my craft room looking outside at rain, rain and more rain! What a perfect day day for us crafters though and what a perfect opportunity to show you the new challenge over on Make My Monday. This week the theme is Tags and Toppers - here is my card


My 'topper' is made from the stamp set Chalk Talk and the matching framelits and I've raised it up on dimensionals. also added are a couple of flowers made using the Simply Pressed Clay.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Daydream Medallions, Chalk Talk
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Lost Lagoon
Accessories: Chalk Talk Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Simply Pressed Clay and Rose Mould, Dimensionals

Please email me on deezinesart@icloud.com if you would like to place an order for any of the above items. There is an online catalogue in the side bar for you to browse - lots of lovely things to see in there, grab a cuppa and take a look.


Comments

  1. I love this card, it's gorgeous. I just got the Daydream Medallion set so thank you for a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really elegant and classy card Jacqueline. The simplicity is stunning.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour and a clean and elegant design - lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh