Being Sporty

Oh crumbs - it's Monday again, doesn't time fly?! So that means it's time for a new Make My Monday challenge and this week the theme is SPORTS.
Now I'm not a very sporty person at all - I don't even watch much on the tv so this was quite a challenge for me! Here's what I've come up with


A pail of golf balls! Very simple I know but I did emboss the balls with my dotty folder even though it's difficult to see!

Materials - Stampin' Up (except Kraft card base)
Stamps: One in a Million (retired), 
Ink: Basic Grey
Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Circle Punch, Dots EF, Decorative Label Punch

To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks

Thanks for looking - have a great week of crafting! x

Comments

  1. Very creative Jacqueline! Not sure why I chose Sport as I have absolutely no interest in it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very clever idea Jacqueline. Very classy and love the colour choice.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever card - love the embossed golf balls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold colours and a strong design that'd be perfect for a golf-player.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.