CAS - Colours

We have a colour challenge this morning for you over on CAS - Colours & Sketches - two lovely purples and a green - take a look


Don't forget that you do not have to use Stampin' Up colours - they are just a reference.
So, when you are feeling down I find that the thing which really lifts my spirits is the scent of lavender, I have a pot right by my back door and it smells heavenly.
This has inspired my card for today. Although the stamp I have used is not specifically a lavender flower I thought it looked close enough - what do you think?



I have used a lovely new stamp set called World of Dreams and I really love the sentiment which is also part of the set. Silhouette stamps are my favourites and I'm looking forward to showing you some more techniques I have learned using this set so do please come back to take a look.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: World of Dreams
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Mossy Meadow
Card Stock: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals

Don't forget that these items and more can be found in my online shop which is open 24/7 so do click on the 'shop now' button above.
You can also get me by email on deezinesart@icloud.com

Thanks for looking xx


Comments

  1. Your card is stunning, love the technique used on the bottom of the card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore lavender too Jacqueline and this stamp is perfect for creating an inky version! You could even rub it with flower heads to make it smell heavenly too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.