Butterflies

So - I'm a little behind again. I've had a couple of dark days and combined with a change of medication that resulted in me not blogging.
I'm feeling a bit brighter today so here is the card for Make My Monday that I should have posted at the beginning of the week


Materials - Stampin' Up (except Kraft card base)
Stamps: Corner Garden, Papillon Potpourri
Ink: Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Basic Black
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tangello Twist
Accessories: Tangello Twist Ribbon, Petite Butterfly Punch, Scallop Edge Punch (retired)
To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks
You can also shop directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Thanks for looking xx


Comments

  1. This is gorgeous, Jacqueline! The pops of color are fabulous! I hope you get feeling well soon! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.