MMM - Pretty in Pink

Good morning - it's Monday morning and that means another challenge over at Make My Monday. Today's theme is PRETTY IN PINK and normally I would have a card ready made for you however I decided to stay a few extra days with mum so I could visit my dad in hospital on Father's Day so I haven't been able to make one.
I found a pink card from a while ago to inspire you and I will try and get a new one ready later in the week.


Lots of retiring stuff on this card - please do go and check out the Retiring List on my online shop HERE

Please don't forget that for a limited time you can join my Stampin' Up Team of deeziners for just £50 - take a look at the details - HERE

Comments

  1. Very pretty card Jacqueline. Love the scalloped layers and very glad you decided to show this again.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card and deserves many viewings Jacqueline! Hope you enjoyed spending time with your folks. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, unusual design- love the scallops. Marina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.