Hello

Good morning - hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm back staying with my mum which is why I haven't had much time for blogging. Dad has been coming along in leaps and bounds and is actually walking which is fantastic to see after such a long time.
I'd also like to welcome my newest follower - it's great to have you here - I hope you will always find something to inspire you.
So - I have missed a couple of challenges over the past week, unfortunately I never got around to posting my Make My Monday card and the challenge is now closed - I will be back tomorrow with a new one.
CAS - Colours & Sketches have a new colour challenge, it started Thursday so there is still plenty of time to take part in that one - here is my DT card


The colours are: 


Things are happening in the Stampin' Up world too. The Retiring List has been released and you can find at my online shop HERE - the button for the shop is in the top right hand corner.

Don't forget too that you can join my team for just £50 during the month of June - you even get to pre-order selected items from the NEW CATALOGUE too plus I will also add a gift of my own. A few business items that will help you get started - email me now for details.

I will be back soon with more updates!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.