Sign and Save at Stampin' Up


How would you like to save money on on your crafting purchases,
share you love of of crafting with those around you and 
join me at this year's European Convention?

Well the answer is above!

By signing up to Stampin' Up today as part of my team you pay just £50 and you will get to choose a fully customisable kit to the value of £55. (The normal £99 kit is still available to those who prefer it)

It is an excellent time to join my team, why? Read on and find out

1) You will get to see the new Annual Catalogue before anyone else plus pre-order selected items. There are fabulous new items coming that I know you won't want to miss.

2) You will be able to start your new business with a pack of 4 current catalogues and a pack of 8 brand new 2014/15 catalogues - plus your first quarterly minimum will not need to be paid until the end of September 2014.

3) You will receive advance warning of all new products and the new seasonal mini in September.

4) Another great thing is the perks of being a Demonstrator, you have the opportunity of earning free stamp sets, get 20% off all orders placed plus an extra 10% off your first order placed over £150 with 45 days of signing up.

5) And one more thing - you will be eligible to attend this year's European Convention - I'm going and I would love to have my team there with me.

This offer is on now until the 30th June 2014

So what are you waiting for - email me now to sign up and start running your crafting business now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.