Hello - Remember Me?

Yes I'm the one who used to post regularly! OK so things have been a bit tough lately but it looks like there may be light at the end of the tunnel even if it is just a pin prick at the moment.

Today I have my DT card from CAS - Colours & Sketches to show you using these three fab colours chosen for us by Lizy


And here is my card - one of the quickest I have made in a long time!


I have used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set - perfect for adding quick splashes of colour to your cards. I had to pretty it up a bit and add some Bitty Blossoms and pearls!


Get these products and more by purchasing online at my shop
Click HERE

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look - back soon with a Christmas card xx 





Comments

  1. My favourite stamp set looks great in these colours. Love the addition of the flowers, great CAS card

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your splashy take on the colors! The tiny flowers with the pearl centers are terrific, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.