Having a Giggle

Good morning - we're having a giggle this morning over on Make My Monday - take at look at my dt card


So - I've made some woodworms using my Bug Me stamp set! I also used my new 'go to' stamp Hardwood.
Hope you have fun looking at all the other dt cards today over on the blog!

(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@icloud.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

I can't wait to visit your blogs to see what you make of this challenge.

Comments

  1. Love your woodworms! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wood effect and fun play on words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These wood worms are really sweet and I love your choice of fun sentiments and the detail of the punched out holes! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.