Updates and Weekly Deals

Just a quick update to tell you that I will not be blogging much during the next few days. Dad is in the critical care unit after suffering a major setback in his recovery. It was so scary as we nearly lost him twice. He is a lot more stable now we are just waiting to find out what went wrong as it is baffling the Drs at the moment.
Would just like to add how amazing all the nursing staff are, not only towards dad who is their main priority, but to us too - they are brilliant.
If I have a spare few minutes (as I do now) I may add Stampin' Up updates although I am not making any cards.
One such update is that during the month of April Stampin' Up have introduced some 'Weekly Deals'


Click HERE to take you to my shop where you can find all the details plus place that all important order!

I may also be popping in from time to time to show you some of the things I have made for my parties and workshops however a great deal of time is taken up with hospital visits and sleeping - me and Mum are exhausted! Thankfully we have lovely family and friends who are very willing to ferry us to and from the hospital every day. 
Thank you to all the lovely comments you leave me - I read them all and appreciate the time you take to leave them - see you soon xx

Comments

  1. Many hugs your way, Jacqueline. Your family are in my thoughts xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.