Serene Silhouettes

The car I have to show you today is another from the archives! I made it months ago and never got around to blogging it - take a look


My Very Vanilla card base was stamped with Vesamark ink and then heat set with gold embossing powder. The panel on top was created by inking up my stamp with markers and spraying with water before stamping - it gives an unusual effect don't you think. Crushed Curry and Gumball Green are my colours of choice this time.

Serene Silhouettes Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Price£17.95




Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder - by Stampin' Up!

(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@icloud.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.