Pretty Pegs

A while ago I decorated some wooden pegs with some of the pretty papers that Stampin' Up has to offer. I added magnets to the back of them so that they could be used as memo holders on fridges or other magnetic items - take a look


I thought that they would make a lovely gift all together so I made some packaging to match.


And really if it's going to be  gift for somebody there should be a matching card too


The flowers are made with the fab air-drying clay that is also from Stampin' Up - it's so versatile as you can make it any colour just by adding a few drops of re-inker or colouring it with a marker pen when it's dry.
I really haven't used it enough and as soon as I am home will definitely be getting it out again!




(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@icloud.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Mum and I have been employing diversionary tactics this weekend - I've been sorting through all my photo files on my laptop and scheduling posts and also helping mum as she sorts all her houseplants out. Dad is not very well and deteriorating at the moment so we need something to take our minds off it all - hopefully better news tomorrow.





Comments

  1. Beautiful card and fabulous gift idea Jacqueline. I need to use those molds more. Really like this idea. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.