Easter Box

This is a very quick scheduled post as I don't know where I will be today - depends on whether or not dad is out of hospital.
Anyway we are looking for all things Eastery at Make My Monday this week and I have made over a little box I made a long time ago - take a look


Sorry about the dreadful photo - not a very good light when I took this obviously!

Materials - Stampin' Up (Clip - retired)
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@icloud.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

I can't wait to visit your blogs to see what you make of this challenge - don't forget to visit the members of the DT too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.