Walk on the Wild Side

It's time for another challenge and this time it's for CAS - Colours & Sketches. We have a beautiful set of colours for you this week - very earthy and very masculine too - here's what I created


And here are these gorgeous colours I was telling you about


I coloured an acrylic block with markers to create my background - a great technique don't you think?

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Walk on the Wild Side, One in a Million
Ink: Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz
Card Stock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Natural Twine
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I agree, earthy and masculine, but I love the combination. Funny how three of us went 'birdy' -love the background and the twine is the perfect finishing touch
    Hope all is well with you
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Jacqueline! Love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The marker background gives a sort of rustic touch, which goes really well with the silhouette image and the twine. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Interesting technique for the background. I will have to give that a go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.