CC&S - Sketch

Hello all - a little bit late with this but will explain later (scroll down too for a couple of party pics!) - first here is the sketch for this week's challenge over on CAS - Colours & Sketches


And here is my card


Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Language of Love, Delightful Dozen
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
Paper: Retro Fresh DSP
Accessories: Small Heart Punch, Dimensionals
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@gmail.com

Now as I said above  - I was a little late with this post as I've been packing and getting ready to head off to stay with my Mum awhile. Dad has gone into hospital for the final part of his chemo treatment and he will be in for 3 - 4 weeks as he will be having some stem cell replacement too.
I have made loads of mini card kits to take with me so hopefully I shall still be able to fulfil my dt commitments too.
Orders can still be placed via e-mail or my shop (see links above)

Before I go here is a picture of my Mum and Dad taken last week at Mum's 70th birthday party - Dad looks really well in this but I know as soon as his treatment starts he will be looking ill again


Here's a rare pic of me (I hate having my photo taken) and my baby brother - doesn't he look pleased to be sitting next to me???!!!!


Bye for now - see you soon xx



Comments

  1. Jacqueline - I do like your take on the sketch - such lovely warm, rich colours! Great photo of your Mum and Dad too. Sending you all hugs and positive thoughts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, and sweet photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and I like your photo too
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - I like that you rounded the corners. It's fun to see pictures of your family, too. :) Best wishes to your dad that he comes through the treatments with flying colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.