Wetland Birds

It's a new challenge at Make My Monday and this week Rosie has chosen BIRDS for our theme. I had to get up at 7am this morning to make this card - I hate getting up early so I do hope you like my card - please take a look


My background was created directly onto the card base - I masked off the middle so I could sponge my scene and then masked that while I stamped my feathers above and below.
My main panel was also sponged and the bird was cut out separately and attached with dimensions before being carefully lined up with the background (actually that happened by accident and I didn't notice it 'till I just looked at my photo!!)

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Wetlands, Fine Feathers, Simply Sketched
Ink: Soft Sky, Midnight Muse, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso
Card Stock: Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Accessories: Scallop Trim Punch, Dimensionals
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -


Comments

  1. This is really beautiful Jacqueline. Such a lovely scene and the birds are gorgeous.
    Hugs, Fliss xx
    PS: You're actually lucky to get up at 7 as I have to get up at 6.15 these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, Jacqueline - I love how the main design lines up with the background (even if it was a happy accident) - if you hadn't told us we would never have known! Lol.

    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous scene and great masking Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog Jackeline! Your cards are amazing... I browse your blog for a bit before leaving this comment, and I loved everything here... HUGS... SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your card is beautiful, worth getting up for
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.