It's Time For The Double!

It's a five week month and that means that it is 'Double' time at CAS - Colours & Sketches. That means that we have both a colour and a sketch for you to follow - take a look


And here is my card


The Kind & Cozy stamp set combines so well with the Gingham Wheel don't you think? I was pleasantly surprised that this card turned out better than I hoped it would - although I may have to add some gems to the flowers to add a bit of sparkle!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Kind & Cozy, Gingham Wheel
Ink: Rich Razzelberry, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky
Card Stock: Whisper White
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@gmail.com


Comments

  1. Wonderful card, Jacqueline! I love this stamp set - and you've used it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Jacqueline! I love the gingham across the bottome....I always forget that I have that wheel...must dig it out! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, very you Jacqueline. The gingham wheel stamp looks fab- just like a DP,
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you've used the colors! The flowers are so sweet paired with the gingham.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.