Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my followers and visitors. As many of you know it has been a difficult year starting with the death of my my Grandpa, ending with my dad's intense cancer treatment and various emergencies with my husband I between.
There have been many fun and happy times too and I spent Christmas with family and friends and no hospital visits!!!
2013 did leave with a sting it's tail however as my husband is being made redundant in the new year, still 2014 will be much better I'm sure especially as I have all you lovely bloggers out there leaving me all your fab comments.
I shall sign off tonight with a photo I took of my kitty cat under the tree - he's been so good this year with not a bauble out of place!!


He looked at me with those big yellow eyes as if to say 'I didn't knock anything off mummy - honest'!!











Comments

  1. Happy New Year Jacqueline and I hope next year is brighter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.