Crumb Cake and Kraft

I am a little late getting this post up as I had a bit of an accident over the weekend - I burnt my wrist. It's been very sore and I have it bandaged up - good thing is I can't get the bandage wet so no washing up woohoo!
So - Make My Monday are this week looking for cards made with KRAFT card and here is my contribution to the dt line up


I am giving you a sneaky peek at some new stash coming your way soon - some gorgeous new DSP. It's coming in the new Spring/Summer Mini and you don't have that long to wait so stay tuned!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Papaya Collage, Loving Thoughts
Ink: Crumb Cake
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Paper: Retro Fresh DSP
Accessories: Punches: Scallop Trim, Decorative Label, Modern Label, Blossom, Dimensionals
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -


Comments

  1. So sorry to hear that you burnt your wrist, I hope you will get better soon. Your card is beautiful, Jacqueline. I love the layout and cut outs so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, I do hope your wrist gets better soon
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.