Catch-Up CC&S Card

The challenge over on CAS - Colours & Sketches is still going on - here is the card I should have posted here Thursday!


Here's the sketch I used designed by the lovely Karen


Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Flower Shop, Petite Petals (NEW), Loving Thoughts
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Strawberry Slush, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, 2 Step Bird Punch, Basic Pearls
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -




Comments

  1. Hi, glad you've got this up now - I've been wanting to comment since I saw it - so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3-D flowers are gorgeous! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.