CAS Colours

All this week my DT posts have been popping up - well I hope they have as I have scheduled them all! Today is no exception as I am currently staying with my Mum while Dad is in hospital having his chemo. It was quite a rush getting all my cards made before I left as I am not the most organised of crafters however, here is one I really enjoy making. It's for today's challenge over at CAS - Colours & Sketches - take a look





It's a circle swing card made by die cutting parts of the die leaving a centre panel. This is folded concertina style to make the circle 'swing'.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Wonderful Wreath, Love and Joy, Joyful Christmas
Ink: Real Red, Gumball Green
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Real Red
Paper: In Colour DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Dimensionals
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -


Comments

  1. This is just gorgeous Jacqueline!! Such great use of the colours and I love the double sided swing part! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Jacqueline! Love the mix of patterns and your use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing-one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh ... you need to show me how to do this! Love the design with the two papers and the double sided circle swinging part! Brilliant, love it!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The unique fold adds a special touch of fun to your card. Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your use of these colours for a Christmas card Jacqueline and Louise is right - can I feel a class coming on?! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.