Bling it Up!

I was late making this card as I had ordered some new stamps that I really HAD to use for this challenge - I had seen seen something similar on Pinterest and it was that or nothing!
The card in question is this week's 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown theme which is 'Bling It Up'


Here is my card



Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Daydream Medallions
Ink: Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz
Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Floral Frames, Holiday Ornaments, Basic Rhinestones, Silver Glimmer Paper, Silver Ribbon.
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -


Comments

  1. This is beautiful, Jacqueline! LOVE the great use of the die cuts and stamps--LOVE that beautiful glitter ornament, too! HUGS and have a great rest of the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way the pretty medallions frame your sparkly ornament! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely worth waiting for
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Jacqueline! So worth the wait and so glad you were able to use these stamps to make such a fabulous blingy card. Just so you know - this is definitely going in my "to be CASEd" file. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful Jacqueline! Love those beautiful Daydream Medallions stamps and framelits and they frame your sparkly bauble beautifully! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.