Papaya Collage

I can't believe that it took me over a year to actually buy this stamp set! I've been in love with it forever and had great fun creating this card - come a see


For the first time ever too I've used some of the Core'dinations card stock. I ran it through the Big Shot in the Mosaic embossing folder and then sand it to make the embossing stand out - quite messy (for me!) but a great result.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Papaya Collage
Inks: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso
Card Stock: Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Paper: In Colour DSP
Accessories:Scallop Trim, Big Shot, Modern Mosaic EF, Dimensionals
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

I'm away for the weekend now visiting Mum and Dad but I will have some scheduled posts for you. Have a great weekend - see you soon -

Comments

  1. What a lovely card and gorgeous stamps,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jacqueline! I love this set and I love the core'dinations card stock too! Have a lovely weekend at your mum and dad's! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.