Who's ready for a Recipe?

It's Recipe time at the 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - take a look


And here is my card


I had to have a huge search through my craft room to find some Stampin' Up Christmas DSP - this is some from last year along with some old Certain Celery ribbon - it was given to me by a friend and I am determined to use it all one way or another!
My 3 gems are just under my tree image which of course is from Lovely as a Tree - my card stock is Cherry Cobbler.

I hope you all enjoy the weekend - I'm away for a couple of days at my Mum and Dad's - see you Monday! - 

Comments

  1. Lovely card Jacqueline, great job with the recipe and I love your layout! Enjoy your weekend away! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely! I do like the design papers you've used, and the really pretty gems accents on the border. Love this tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card Jacqueline. I too love the layout and the gems are placed in the perfect spot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.