New Challenge Blog and DT Call

I know I must be mad but this is something I have been thinking about for a while now - my new challenge blog - The Male Room. It does exactly what it says - it's a challenge for men only cards. Do check it out - I need a design team and all you have to do to qualify is make a male card/project - simples. Oh and if you could spread the word a bit for me that would be great please.
Speaking of male cards - here's the card I made for my husband today


This set is being carried over from the Spring/Summer mini into the new catalogue - isn't it lovely, can't wait to use it some more.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: The Open Sea, Delightful Dozen
Ink: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy
Card Stock: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch

Thanks for looking, see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. What a great idea to launch a challenge blog for male only cards - good luck with that.

    Your masculine card today is fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jacqueline, I love that set of stamps and dithered over it last year so if it's staying perhaps I should treat myself:)
    Great idea for a challenge blog, can't say I've seen a "male" one before. Mad? probably:))
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super male card using this great stamp set. What a good idea to start a male challenge - good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacqueline this is a gorgeous male card, and starts off your new blog venture with true style, good luck with it!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqueline,
    A challenge blog only for cards for men / boys...what a great idea. I am very interested about the DT
    Hugs Tini
    I'm a stampin'up! Demonstrator here in Germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh