CAS - Flowers

Morning all - I'm a little tipsy this morning as my lovely husband treated me to a champagne breakfast for my birthday - how lucky am I?
So this is going to be very short and sweet 'cos I am also being whisked away for the day and I should be getting in the car as we speak! (Not driving though!).
OK - you all know the drill - the challenge is Make My Monday, the theme is CAS - Flowers (please check out the blog for the rules)
and here is my card


The stamp set is Best of Flowers - now go and check out the rest of the DT all very sober indeed!
Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Happy birthday lovely Jacqueline! Hope you have a very happy day. I love the card - what a great background using the scoring and that little punch! The hydrangea looks beautiful framed like that too. Vicky x
    PS Don't you get a champagne breakfast every morning LOL?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you (hic!!)

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) I hope you had an absolutely fabulous day, friend! This card is just so pretty--the blue and the flower reminds me of fine china! Absolutely stunning! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday and beautiful card
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Jacqueline I've ordered this set.
    Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday, what a lovely husband you have!
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card, Jacqueline. It sounds like you have a great birthday, hun - sending belated wishes.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.