Workshop News and Tutorial

Today was my monthly Tuesday morning workshop - a bit later in the month than usual but not one to be missed as I used the gorgeous Bordering on Romance as my inspiration.
Today we made a Pop-up Accordion card - take a look



As a special favour to the ladies in my craft group I write up a tutorial of our makes, that way they can recreate their card again at home. It's also useful as well if for some reason they are unable to come to the class on the day. You too can take advantage of these tutorials by visiting my Craft Club Blog - HERE.
So now you know what you can make - here's what I used to make it

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps - Bordering on Romance, Kindness Matters
Ink: Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certain Celery - all Stampin' Write Markers
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
Paper: Silver Glimmer
Accessories: Big Shot, Window Framelits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Very Vanilla Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch
(Please do drop me an e-mail if you would like to order any of the above items or indeed any Stampin' Up product from the two current catalogues found in my side bar - all my details are above in the top tabs - thanks).

As I am holding my Thursday evening workshop this week too I thought I'd make a matching project, this time though we are making a Pop-up Pedestal card - take a look



I have more matching projects using these designs to show you soon so please do pop back soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.