Triple Time Stamping with Pleasant Poppies

This is a card I recently demo'd at a Hostess party, it's quick and easy but has great impact - take a look



This is such a versatile stamp that sometimes it looks good just stamped - all that was needed on this card was the red card stock. It went down really well as a demo too and the Hostess was extremely pleased when I passed it over to her to keep!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Pleasant Poppies
Ink: Black Stazon
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Very Vanilla Ribbon, Elegant Butterfly Punch
(Please do drop me an e-mail if you would like to order any of the above items or indeed any Stampin' Up product from the two current catalogues found in my side bar - all my details are above in the top tabs - thanks).

I've had a great day today as I went to a workshop run run by my crafty friend Jane - I made a gorgeous mirror frame which I shall show you tomorrow so please do pop back! See you son - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. What a lovely card, Jacqueline. I love the simplicity of the colours,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous way to use this gorgeous stamp! I love the way you left them uncoloured and added a pop of red card stock. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.