Jar of Flowers

My friend Louise came round to one of workshops last week bringing with her a card that she wasn't very pleased with claiming that it would probably end up in the bin. I exclaimed in horror, snatched it from her and  removed an item that definitely was NOT going in the bin and today I have used it on a card - take a look


The item in question is the acetate jar that my flowers are reposing in - here is a close up it's from the Perfectly Preserverd set


Did you notice the sentiment stamped onto the Petite Curly Label?


That's stamped using a new punch for my This & That bundle that arrived this morning. (More details about This & That - HERE)
The flowers (Fabulous Florets) were stamped and embossed using a white embossing powder before then being coloured with a marker pen and attached using a Dimensional.

Like the colours? I'm using the combo from a challenge here at The Cardiff Crafter

ACC01

(Please do drop me an e-mail if you would like to order any of the above items or indeed any Stampin' Up product from the two current catalogues found in my side bar - all my details are above in the top tabs - thanks).

See you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I am glad that it was upcycled, and into such a beautiful card! Love how you did those flowers - will have to give that a try.

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for rescuing that from the bin and you've made a lovely card with it. the colours work really well and 'never throw anything away' is a great motto!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jacqueline - great use for the acetate - I missed out on this little set and love how you have used it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have done a great rescue job it's lovely
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeh to recycling!! I like this embossing and colouring in on the flowers. I have yet to try it but looking at this I am inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Fab card Jacqueline, and the jar looks great too!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your card and entering Anthony's first challenge. You have certainly put your friends dislike of her card into a wonderful creation. susan.w

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.