Grrrrrrr!

OK I was up super early (couldn't sleep) and I was on the web messaging with my friend and  DT colleague Louise and I thought 'right better get on with my CAS post and flippin' eck! Internet went down - so very late (and after making big decisions about changing our internet provider) here is my post.
At CAS - Colours & Sketches we have a sketch for you - take a look

 

And here is my card



Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Gumball Green, Calypso Coral
Card Stock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze,
Accessories: Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Tangerine Tango Ribbon, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearls
(Please do drop me an e-mail if you would like to order any of the above items or indeed any Stampin' Up product from the two current catalogues found in my side bar - all my details are above in the top tabs - thanks).

Don't forget to pop over to take a look at the rest of the DT cards and I will see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. love this stamping Jacqueline, the inside especially-the way you have faded the leaves in the background looks gorgeous. Plus the added gems are perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely interpretation of the sketch. Really throws us when the internet goes down doesn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How frustrating, Jacqueline. The card came out beautifully,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jacqueline. Love the three step stamping inside. Hope you get your internet problems sorted......can't beat BT!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.