Colour Challenge #25 at CAS

Morning all, it's time for a new challenge over on the CAS - Colours & Sketches blog and today we have a colour challenge for you - take a look


Here is my card



I love the 2 step stampin' technique and these colours do it so well don't you think?

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Field Flowers
Inks: Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Certain Celery
Card Stock: Whisper White, Certain Celery
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals
(Please do drop me an e-mail if you would like to order any of the above items or indeed any Stampin' Up product from the two current catalogues found in my side bar - all my details are above in the top tabs - thanks).

One of our DT ladies - Sandie has a birthday today so please do pop over and wish her many happy returns.
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. yep, those colours do it so well and I so love that sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous card Jacqueline, lovely flowers and beautiful colours.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty Jacqueline and a beautiful colour combo ! I keep looking at this set and resisting but it's very lovely !! Hmmm ! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card - I love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the finished card -those flowers are beautiful.

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.