Pop Up Card Midweek Motivation

It's my turn this week to do the Midweek Motivation for Make My Monday. The theme is Fancy Folds and anything goes as long as there is more than one fold on your project.
Here's what I have made


Not many folds there I hear you cry! But look what happens when you open it


And turn it to the side


The folds become platforms for the rose images making a pop-up card. There are more pics over on the blog so please hop on over and take a look.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Stippled Rose, Petite Pairs
Ink: Bashful Blue,Not Quite Navy, Certain Celery, Always Artichoke
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Lots of Tags Sizzlets, Scallop Edge Punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon
(I can order any of the above Stampin' Up items for you or indeed any from either of the catalogues shown in my side bar - please e-mail me for details deezinesart@gmail.com or see the details in the top tabs - Thanks)

Thanks for looking - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. A lovely card Jacqueline, and a Fab colour combo

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh - wow - I love that popped up inside! Must try that too. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! How fabulous is this gorgeous card?!!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh