Father Christmas

It's time for another Christmas challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and this week we want to see your cards with images of Father Christmas

Here is my card


As I don't have any stamps with Father Christmas images I had to have a mad rummage through my old (and I mean old!) crafting stash which I had condemned to the far reaches of my craft room to find a sticker. I mounted him on to some green card stock and added him to a card I had stamped with an image from the Bells and Boughs set - coloured in with various markers. Quite simple - and quick but not a bad effort in the end!
(No pictures of close ups or inside - still trying to transfer all my files from my old lap top!)

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Bells and Boughs
Inks: Basic Gray, Pear Pizzazz (Retired) Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler - all Stampin' Write Markers
Card Stock: Whisper White, Garden Green
Accessories: White Gel Pen
(Please do e-mail me or see my details in the top tabs if you would like to order any items in the Stampin' Up range - thanks)

Don't forget to pop over to take a look at the other DT works of art and I will see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Oh I do like your very vintage looking Santa and toys! It's a lovely card!

    Good luck with moving all your stuff to the new PC - I did that not long ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rummaging paid off! I love that image Jacqueline!! It has that classic and nostalgic look that I just love for Xmas. Beautiful card, my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely way to combine the sticker with stamping. Wonderful card!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kylie--that rummage really did pay off! LOVE the fabulous image and the way it still has a CAS feel to it! HUGS and have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for rooting Santa out Jacqueline - he's gorgeous! No father Christmas in my stash either but I can feel some punch art coming on! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really different for you, and a fab sticker image. Really like it!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never though of using stickers and stamps together, but this is fabulous! It works so well together and you did a great job coloring. Thanks for your inspirations, Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you framed your vintage Santa image. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh