Sale-a-bration Patterned Occasions Bundle

There are only a few days left of this year's Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration event. So, over the next few days I am going to show you a few projects using the SAB items and the materials needed to make the projects. The materials will be grouped into bundles so you can see at a glance what you need to make them but most importantly should you wish to order them they will add up in price to the amount needed to qualify for the free stamp set or paper etc.

Today's project is an easel card box - take a look


Can you see the drawer? Here's what I made to put in the drawer


Five mini cards each using  an image from the Patterned Occasions stamp set


Here's the bundle I have put together for this project


Of course you will need other items but these were the ones that I felt were the most important. This is my own promotion - not Stampin' Up but you can order these items through me and receive a free Sale-a-bration item, just drop me an e-mail before the SAB promotion ends on March 22nd and I can get these items delivered direct to your door - deezinesart@gmail.com - Jacqueline xx




Comments

  1. A great idea and really lovely bright cards Jacqueline.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift for some lucky person. This must have taken you ages to make, but it's well worth it!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea and love the little drawer! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really inspired idea Jacqueline! I love the project too, those bright cards look beautiful together and I love how they fit in the drawer. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.