Make your Mark

Yes that's right it's time to Make a Mark at Addicted to Stamps & More - that means create a card or project - anything goes - as long as you use your marker pens.
Here is my card


My image - from Flowering Flourishes, has been inked with my Stampin' Write Markers and then stamped onto the card stock.

All images are Stampin' Up
Stamps: Flowering Flourishes
Ink: Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Pool Party
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory, Whisper White,Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede
Paper: Comfort Cafe DSP
Accessories: Basics Pearls
(Don't forget all the details for ordering, special offers and Stampers 6 Club can be found above in the top tabs - thanks).

There are some outstanding DT cards over on the blog - please do pay the girls a visit and say 'hi'. Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline. Lovely flourish and I love the soft colors you've used. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous stamp Jacqueline and I love how you've colored it. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your image and you've done great job stamping it with markers! I should practice on myself that since it looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Jacqueline
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous floral flourish Jacqueline, how's that for alliteration:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That flourish is beautiful, Jacqueline. I love the colours that you have used and you layout is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite techniques using markers! This is such a soft and sweet flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, Jacqueline, lovely stamping and colours, very restful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really lovely Jacqueline. Fab stamping.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Florence x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.