Clean and Simple Windmill

It's time for another challenge over on Addicted to Stamps and More and this week is CAS week - here is my card


I have stamped a stick image from my Sweets for the Sweet set along with the sentiment from that set too. My windmill is made by using some of my Tea for Two DSP - there are two whole sheets of specially marked sections for creating pinwheel windmills. A brad secures the centre and I doodled a faux stitched frame.


All materials are Stampin' Up
Stamps: Sweets for the Sweet
Ink: Early Espresso
Card Stock: Whisper White
Paper: Tea for Two DSP
Accessories: Jewel Brad (retired).
(Don't forget to check out all the details in the top tabs if you would like to place an order for any of the Stampin' Up items listed above - catalogues can be ordered from me too - please see the side bar).

Please do pop over to the blog to say 'hi' to Kylie and the girls - they are a fab DT to work with and always produce stunning work and I will see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Cute card! The papers look great on your windmill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline. LOVE your windmill ... those papers are "sweet"! :) Great design - awesome faux stitched border. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Jacqueline! I love that pinwheel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I love that pinwheel Jacqueline! That paper is so pretty too. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this windmill Jacqueline, great choice of papers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful windmill, such lovely papers.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your windmill Jacqueline the papers are gorgeous! Never made one but with a grandson I may have to in the future:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab CAS card, Jacqueline, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the windmill Jacqueline. Fabulous card.
    Hugs, Florence x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.