Another step towards getting the whole world blogging!

Yes that's right we have another crafty blogger in our midst - my friend Viji has a blog and I would love you pop over and say 'HI'. Her blog is HERE and I know that she is very nervous about having her wonderful creations on view for everyone to see so a little encouragement would go along away I think.
Viji has been crafting at my club now for 6 years - from the start in fact and I know you are going to love what she does.
Thanks - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. How fab you are promoting her, I think she did a great Xmas card recently, am I right? Popping over to say hi and join up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just been over to say hi, Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.