Feeling a little Blue

Only because the flowers are blue - I'm really happy at the moment, I'm sat in front of the fire blogging, my husband made cupcakes and he is making curry for tea - yum.

Here are my blue flowers


This set - Stippled Blossoms is fast becoming one of my favourites. I am a great fan of the 2 Step Stamping technique, I love the detail that can be achieved and the colour combinations are infinite. With this card I used Pool Party and Island Indigo for my flowers and Old Olive for the leaves. I stamped onto a piece of scrap paper before I stamped the first layer of green and then used it full strength for the detail stamping.
I used the Triple Timed Stamping technique for my card - I actually made this for our first workshop of the year a couple of weeks ago - there is a tutorial HERE if you would like to make one yourself.
Here's a close up of the middle


I shall be entering this card into the 'LAYERS' challenge over at the Card Crafters Circle

Materials
Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, Field Flowers (sentiment)
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Old Olive
Card Stock; Whisper White, Island Indigo
Other: White Ribbon
(All Stampin' Up products can be ordered through me and delivered direct to your door - please see the details in the top tab).

So - how is every one enjoying the snow? I'm not a fan, I ventured as far as the door to take this picture


My cat Louis got a little further


He didn't like it and hasn't been out since - sensible boy! - Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I love this technique Jacqueline and the stamps and colours are fabulous! I'm with you on the snow, I love to look at it but from inside:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner, Jacqueline! LOVE this set--what amazing two step stamping, too! Do you use the stamp-a-ma-jig? I've never used one but feel that I might need to get one...opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Jacqueline, same here.. Missi was as tentaive as Louis at first but eventually went for it!.

    Suzi B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Jacqueline - this is stunning!! I must CASE this one! I love the photo of your cat :o) I'm not a fan of snow and cold either - but must learn to tolerate it since I live in Montana. Hugs to you. D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking creation! I love the colour scheme! (I adore snow, probably because we have so little of it here in Australia. In my town it snows on average every 30 years. When it snowed in 1981, My white cat could only be found by his pluming tail moving about in the snow like a shark fin!) Thanks for sharing with us in the Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.