Easel Card Calendar

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
It's been a while since I blogged properly although I have had a few scheduled posts and, after a dreadful end to my year I'm back feeling positive and in the mood to craft!
One of the last workshops I did before Christmas was a Make and Take where I demo'd an Easel Card Calendar - take a look


This is a 4" x 4" card base with the one half folded over, a piece of Midnight Muse card stock added to the folded half. Another piece of white card stock is layered onto this and stamped and decorated. I made a mini calendar on my computer and printed it off, cut it to size and added it to the bottom of the card - more decoration was added.
The beauty of this project is that it can be folded flat to go in an envelope to be posted


Materials
Stamps: Flowering Flourishes
Ink: Gumball Green
Card Stock: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Basic pearls
Other: Home Made Calendar
(All of the Stampin' Up products listed above can be ordered through me - see details above)

I have 5 Easel Card Calendar kits to give away - leave me a comment below with your e-mail address and the first 5 will receive a kit in the post - Jacqueline xx


Comments

  1. Great gift idea Jacqueline, love the colour combo, glad you've got your crafting inspiration back!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you Jacqueline. Here's to a positive year for you and your family xx. This is wonderful Jacqueline. I would love a tutorial on how to make one!! I love your flourishes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUCH a great idea, Jacqueline!!! LOVE this idea as a gift for a neighbor or co-worker! Just amazing! I hope that you have time to come and join in the fun at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday sometime--it would be fabulous to have you play along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqueline. Lovely calendar!! So happy to hear you are feeling good and I'm looking forward to seeing your new creations! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacqueline, I love these easel calendars, have been wanting to try but have never got to it. :) The colors you have chosen give this a fresh look! You are generous having a give away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.