White on White

It's challenge time again at Make My Monday and DT member Caz would like to see White on White Christmas Cards. You may use another colour for accenting if you wish - here's what I came up with


I love these kind of cards - they are awful to photograph though! I've tried to add lots of texture to this card by adding some embossing and piercing to my card stock. I also heat embossed my bauble using clear EP - you can just about see it! Here's a close up


To finish off I added some white leaves and pearls.

Materials
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes
Ink: Versamark
Card Stock: Whisper White
Accessories: Holiday Ornament Framelit Dies, Clear EP, Paper Piercing Pack, 2 Step Bird Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals
Other: Dotty EF
(See the top tab for details on how to order any of the above Stampin' Products and more)

Please do pop over to the blog to see all the other wonderful white cards made by the DT and I will see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. White on white makes such elegant cards even if they are difficult to photograph - love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! LOVE all the white layers!! And the pearls are perfect to decorate your fabulous ornament. Love that layout from the sketch challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this really is outstanding, the mixture of textures is such a great idea and I love the added leaves, it is a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely elegant card...love it.
    Thinking of you
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my word, this is gorgeous! LOVE all the gorgeous white layers--and you can see each perfectly! HUGS to you and yours--you are in my thoughts and prayers right now. HUGS, M xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.