Colour Challenge

It's colour challenge time at CAS - Colours & Sketches - take a look


Here is my card


This is made using my Ornament Keepsake bundle and the flourish from Everything Eleanor - I also added a few flowers punch from the Boho Blossoms punch and some gems coloured with a green marker.
Don't for get that this challenge is cards only but you don't have to use Stampin' Up colours - just the closest you have.
There are more lovely cards from the DT - please do pop over and take a look.
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. such an elegant card Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now here's a useful colour scheme for this time of year! I like the way you've suspended your bauble from the Everything Eleanor swirl and I love the touch of piercing. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set, Jacqueline. I haven't tried the paper piercing yet but it is certainly on my list to do because it looks so nice! Love the incorporated Everything Elanor stamp. Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.