CAS Challenge #5 - Sketch

This I believe is my last challenge of the year - my last DT piece anyway! It's a sketch challenge for CAS - Colours & Sketches - take a look


Here is my card



This is one of my favourite sets plus I love red polka dots!

Materials
Stamps: Up, Up & Away
Ink: Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Gumball Green, Early Espresso
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point
(e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com to order any of the current Stampin' Up range - more details in the top tab)

Thanks to all my followers for being there and leaving me loads of lovely comments - Happy New Year to you and all my readers - see you next year! - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. the sentiment and scene are a perfect match. I especially like the positioning of the flags and the birds-perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - very fresh and cheery! Hope you enjoyed Christmas after all and a Happy New Year!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fresh design Jacqueline. Hope you had a lovely Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jacqueline - wishing you and all the family the happiest and healthiest New Year ever.

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh