A Little Bit Late

I'm on the DT for Addicted To Stamps And More but for obvious reasons this week I was unable to get my card to Kylie on time - so I thought I'd post it now even if it's just to remind you about this week's BINGO challenge, take a look at the bingo card


For my card I chose the line that included 'Orange, Free and White' For my free choice I chose Flowers. Here is my card


My orange is Tangerine Tango and I have teamed it with Whisper White. My flowers are from the gorgeous new set Field Flowers. I love these, they are a two step stamping set which means you stamp an image in a pale colour ink and then stamp again over the top with a darker ink to add all the gorgeous detail. You can also do what I did and stamp in a dark colour but stamp onto scrap paper first so the ink becomes paler.

Materials 
Stamps: Field Flowers.
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
(I will be happy to order any of the above Stampin' Up products or items from the catalogue and have them delivered directly to your door. Don't forget to check out this month's offer too - there are links in the side bar.)

Have a safe weekend everyone - hope you enjoy the fireworks - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Fabulous card. This is so crisp and clean looking. Great layout and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jacqueline! I love your colours and layout - very smart! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Jacqueline. The colours and design are fab. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful clean fresh card, i was inspired and have now entered my card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacqueline. So beautiful. Love the design.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've used all these stamps and still have a CAS card! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done some amazing things with that stamp set Jacqueline. This card is pure elegant perfection - LOVE it! Hope you and your family are doing well - hugs to you D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.