A Challenge at Last!!

It seems ages since I have played in a challenge but today I have managed it! My husband came out of hospital Monday and it's been a long and tiring week but I have snatched moments in my craft room and this is what I have come up with


I have combined Crumb Cake with Wild Wasabi for this card and one of my favourite flower stamp sets - Fabulous Florets.
I made this card using the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday challenge



Materials
Stamps: Fabulous Florets
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, 
Paper: Subtles DSP - Wild Wasabi
(please do get in touch if you would like to order any of the above Stampin' Up products or anything from the current catalogue - details in the top tab bar).

So, my husband is confined to the settee this week convalescing. The cat loves this - he's close to the fire and he has a cosy duvet to curl up on - take a look


Thanks for looking - see you soon - Jacqueline xx




Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Jacqueline I love the stamped square and the beautiful flowers. Delighted to hear your husband is out and convalescing with his furry companion:) lovely photo!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you've gotten to play finally, Jacqueline! LOVE this gorgeous card--the coloring is amazing! :) HUGS and hope that your DH keeps on the mend and that no more things happen! PS: I sent you an email and hope you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards using this set inspired me to get it myself Jacqueline - and the inspiration just keeps coming! This one is just gorgeous - with the separate panel of leaves and the cut-out flower heads. So pleased your husband is back with you; sending best wishes for his speedy recovery. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.