Time for a little French Vintage

Morning all - the challenge this week at Make My Monday is FRENCH VINTAGE - here is my card


I have used Whisper White and Basic Black card stock along with Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake ink. My stamps are from the Artistic Etchings set.

Sorry this is such a short post - I've scheduled it because at the moment my Granddad is in the process of moving into a care home - I apologise if I don't get round to leaving any comments in the next few days but please 'bare with' and I will hopefully get back to you towards the end of the week - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Brilliant layout Jacqueline live the images:) Hope all goes well with the move.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant composition and love the stamped images. Good luck with the move of your Grandfather.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous creation Jacqueline. The panels all look very effective.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colour blocking. Super design. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you well with the upset of Granddad moving into a care home. Please remember it is to ensure he receives he 24 hour card he needs.
    A true sense of French Vintage in your card. Take care. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqueline, hope all goes well with Grandads move into a care home.
    A lovely card with a key to unlock the love :)
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending wishes for your grandad's move. Your card is beautiful. Love the symmetric design and the sepia tones used. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Jacqueline! LOVE this!!! The images are amazing and I LOVE your fabulous layout!!! Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh