Mynnette's DT Call No.1

Mynnette is creating a new challenge blog and she is having a DT Call. The challenges will be called 'Inkspirational' and we have 4 DT challenges to complete before 30th November!
The first is this:


We have to CASE Mynnette's card from the above picture - here's my card


Yellow and white card stock were used for matting and layering and a piece of the yellow was also run through the Swiss Dots EF in the Cuttlebug. My flower is punched using the Blossom Punch and the leaves are from the 2 Step Bird Punch.
One challenge down - three to go, do pop back to see the next one soon! - Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Jacqueline, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE the bold bright colors--an amazing CASE! Thanks for joining in my DT call, you rock!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jacqueline, I like the red flower x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower and colours are terrific! I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fresh card hun! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a real classic design, I love it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqueline, I am watching the hunt for the Design Team for Inkspirational. I love your CASE of Mynette's card. Totally stunning. I love the clean, fresh appeal of your card. Ooooh I'm barracking for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.